Do you have an ant problem in your home? Ants may be small but quickly become a nuisance if left unchecked. Knowing the warning signs of an ant infestation can help you decide when to call in professional Eau Claire, WI, ant pest control services. Here are the warning signs that indicate it’s time to hire a pro for help with your ant problem.
- Seeing an Ant Trail: One of the surest signs that you need to call a pest control professional is if you see ants marching across your countertops, floors, walls, or other surfaces in a straight line. This means they have established a nest and are now looking for food sources to bring back home.
- Finding Ants Inside Food Packages: If you open a food package and find ants inside, they likely have infested the pantry. You should also note if you see ants around other opened packages or containers of food in your kitchen.
- Discovering Ants In Your Bathroom: Seeing ants in your bathroom is another sign that you must call the experts. Ants are attracted to moisture, so they may try to get into your bathroom sink or tub for water.
- Noticing an Increase In The Number of Ants: If you notice that the number of ants has increased significantly, it could be a sign that their nest is nearby and needs to be destroyed. A professional pest control service can help you identify and eliminate the nest.
- Knowing That Ants Are Resistant To DIY Treatments: Even if you try to tackle your ant problem with store-bought products, they may still not be enough to eliminate them. Professional pest control services have access to more potent chemicals that can effectively eliminate ant infestations.
If you notice any of these warning signs, it’s time to call in the professionals for help with your ant problem. Likewise, it is important to opt for professional services for hornet nest removal in Lakeland, MN, to clear infestations.
To eliminate ants or for the best pest control for roaches in Eau Claire, WI, contact our team at Prompt Action Pest Control. Get in touch with us at (877) 877-6678 now to find out how we can help keep your home safe from pests.