Have you noticed unusual noises coming from your walls and ceilings late at night? Is food beginning to disappear before its expiration date? Chances are, you’ve got an infestation of rodents in your home or business. Mice are sneaky little creatures that can cause major damage to buildings if not taken care of early on. That’s why it’s important to contact a reputable rodent pest control service in Eau Claire, WI right away.
With the right approach and expertise, mice can be eliminated quickly – leaving your property peaceful and protected once more! In this blog post, we explore tips for effective rodent removal so that you can confidently get rid of mice in no time.
1. Identify Signs of Infestation: The first step to rodent removal is recognizing the signs of an infestation. These telltale signs include droppings, gnawed or chewed holes in walls and furniture, scratch marks along baseboards, and various noises such as squeaking and scratching coming from within the walls. If you notice any of these indicators, it’s time to contact a pest control service or look for rats pest control near me in Eau Claire, WI!
2. Seal Up Holes & Cracks: Once an infestation is identified, take measures to prevent additional mice from entering your house or business. Check around windows, door frames, vent pipes, and other potential entry points for cracks, and seal them up with caulk or steel wool. The mice won’t be able to get inside, but make sure to contact a rodent removal service as soon as possible.
3. Clean & Store Food Properly: Mice are attracted to food sources, so it’s important to keep all edible items stored in airtight containers or bins. Make sure your kitchen counters and floors are clean at all times, too – crumbs and spilled liquids can attract mice!
4. Use Humane Traps: If you want to get rid of mice without harming them, try setting out humane traps that catch the rodents alive. You can then release them into the wild away from your property. Do not use poison-based traps – these can be dangerous for pets and children if ingested accidentally.
5. Hire Professional Help: If all else fails, it’s time to call in a professional. Rodent removal specialists in Eau Claire, WI will be able to take care of the problem quickly and effectively. They know where mice like to hide, have access to specialized tools, and can provide advice on how to prevent future infestations.
Contact a pest control service in Eau Claire today if you suspect an infestation.
Getting rid of rodents doesn’t have to be a stressful ordeal – with these tips for effective rodent removal, you can rest assured that your home or business is safe from unwanted guests! At Prompt Action Pest Control, we offer rodent removal, bed bug removal, and various other pest control services in Eau Claire, WI. Our experienced team of exterminators can help you identify the signs of an infestation and provide the best solution for your situation. Contact us today at (877) 563-2035 for more information or to know our bed bugs pest control cost in Eau Claire, WI!